ESP32 Development board is based on the ESP WROOM32 WIFI + BLE Module.It’s a low-footprint, minimal system development board powered by the latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily inserted into a solderless breadboard.
It contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products.
- Strong function with support LWIP Protocol, Freertos.
- Suppporting three modes : AP, STA, and AP+STA.
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop.
- Includes CP2102 USB-UART bridge.