The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing, and to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python. It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games.
- The Model A raspberry pi features mainly includes.
- 256 MB SDRAM memory.
- Single 2.0 USB connector.
- Dual Core Video Core IV Multimedia coprocessor.
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4) Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC) Video Out.
- 3.5 MM Jack, HDMI, Audio Out.
- SD, MMC, SDIO Card slot on board storage.
- Linux Operating system.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC full HD multimedia processor.
- 8.6cm*5.4cm*1.5cm dimensions.